I met a traveler from an antique land.
He said 2 fast in trunk would like to stone stand in the desert, new them on the stand have sunk a shattered I said flies goose frowned in Ringgold weapons near of called command tell that it's sculptor well.
Those passions red, which yet survive, stamped on those life listings.
The him that mock them at the heart that fed and on the pedestal, these words appear.
My name is on the 90 s, king of kings.
Look on my work.
He might E N there Nothing decide remains round the decay of that colossal rack looking bear the loan and level saying strike far away.
- It's Rebecca, calling from Washington
- It's Ann, calling from Villa Hills, Kentucky
- It's Tom, calling from Seattle
- It's John, calling from Murfreesboro
- It's Mike, calling from London
- It's Jonathan, calling from Chicago
- It's your brother, calling from England
- It's G, calling from Oakland
- It's Caroline, calling from Durham, NC
- It's David, calling from Queens
- It's Patrick, calling from Brooklyn
- It's Xue, calling from New Haven
- It's Jacob, calling from Montreal
- It's Elena, calling from New York
- It's Daniel, calling from London
- It's Dickon, calling from London
- It's Ben, calling from New Haven
- It's Erica, calling from London
- It's Jann, calling from Paris, France
- It's Quinne, calling from California
- It's Adam, calling from Princeton
- It's Brittany, calling from Salt Lake City, Utah
- It's Mary, calling from Philadelphia
- It's Hamid, calling from London
- It's Tara, calling from Connecticut
- It's Paul, calling from Paris
- It's Ed, calling from Boston
- It's Tess, calling from New York City
- It's Bri, calling from New York City
- It's Jonny, calling from New York City
- ▼ March (30)