and then a traveler from an antique land.
We said 2 Saske and from Quiz flagstone, stand in the desert, near them on the sand have found I, shattered, this is bye.
Chris frown in Regal it.
Thanks for your call.
Command tell that it sculptor.
Well, those passions read, which you had survive, stamped on the life listings.
A hand them lost.
And the hard that said, and on the pedestal, these words appear.
My name is dot M and I S king of kings.
Look, I'm at work.
You Might Be and despair.
Nothing the site remains brown the decay of dot colossal rack, now.
The loan and level, sans stretch far away.
- It's Rebecca, calling from Washington
- It's Ann, calling from Villa Hills, Kentucky
- It's Tom, calling from Seattle
- It's John, calling from Murfreesboro
- It's Mike, calling from London
- It's Jonathan, calling from Chicago
- It's your brother, calling from England
- It's G, calling from Oakland
- It's Caroline, calling from Durham, NC
- It's David, calling from Queens
- It's Patrick, calling from Brooklyn
- It's Xue, calling from New Haven
- It's Jacob, calling from Montreal
- It's Elena, calling from New York
- It's Daniel, calling from London
- It's Dickon, calling from London
- It's Ben, calling from New Haven
- It's Erica, calling from London
- It's Jann, calling from Paris, France
- It's Quinne, calling from California
- It's Adam, calling from Princeton
- It's Brittany, calling from Salt Lake City, Utah
- It's Mary, calling from Philadelphia
- It's Hamid, calling from London
- It's Tara, calling from Connecticut
- It's Paul, calling from Paris
- It's Ed, calling from Boston
- It's Tess, calling from New York City
- It's Bri, calling from New York City
- It's Jonny, calling from New York City
- ▼ March (30)