Monday 4 April 2011

Comment, reposted with gratitude

My boyfriend and I just took turns playing a recording of Ozymandias back and forth to and from each other's voicemails.

First transcription:
I met a traveling from an antique land. He said, to ask them Conquest like the sound stand in the desert yet. Then on the stand half son shattered 5th of July. Who's frown and wrinkled with in fear of cold command tell that it's sculptor well these passions red, which it survive stamped on the life listings. The hand set lock them in the heart. That said, and on the pedestal, these words appear. My name is Abby Mann the S king of kings. Look up on my works. He might be in despair. Nothing beside remains round of the K at that colossal rent, listen there at the London levels and stretch far away.

Second:
I didn't have the exact 2 half the driver's license down and get them and half hour check that size staffing wait careful how that it's got to the past trek which gets a 5 Tampa like birthday. I havespent on that back fat. Tom pedestal, these work. I love you bye i works. I expect the psychic graphics. K at colossal that about a okay. Stretch far away.

Third:
Okay chock tracked spent M. Kirk at check that site desk spoke corporate ashtray. She said hi. God, The, now that I would have to talk to you later. Bye got because I have a good it. Okay bye. Okay church far away. Bye.

Fourth:

Hey hey. Hey Kirk, Hey, hey. Com trucking, hey, hey. Hey big thing, Craig HI hey hey cock trash day bye. Hello You. You. Xue.

2 comments:

  1. I read this out loud to my partner and cracked up laughing at about "I expect the psychic graphics." Fookin' classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the impression from this that Google has a taxonomy of call types and is trying to categorise the incoming call into them. Presumably it then applies a different set of heuristics to each group. I would guess that they're working on the basis that the different types' vocabularies are statistically predictable.

    ReplyDelete